THE GOLDEN TOUCH

Everything in the universe has a purpose. intelligence that flows through everything in a purposeful fashion is also flowing through you.
-Wayne Dyer
                                    
                                     Hi there!
I have been so busy with so many things happening in my life.Soon you all shall get to know about it. Hope you all are busy being awesome, positive and happy! Because that's the way to be. I have created this whole shell around me where I am happy in my comfort zone and stay happy and positive and do what I absolutely love. It's the best thing ever! 

Coming back , today's post is all about the most important thing jn our life i.e. Jewellery. I know i am quite lot doing jewellery posts, which i am completely loving and enjoying. 
So i came across this brand called gharazbyvishakha , on instagram. I was absolutely stunned with the designs, this designer customise and design jewellery. I am crushing over their gorgeoud handcrafted earrings, which are very unique. Right from necklace to earrings their all designs are customised as well as contemporary.

I took one beautiful pair of earring from them,  having deatiled motif which is handcrafted. I love how it can be wored with traditional as well as western outfits.

Do check them out girls, i bet you will definately buy a lot of hand made jewellery from them.

Do checkout pictures below :)






Comments

Popular Posts