CUTE LITTLE THING : ZIVEG

Life is too short to wear boring jewelry!

Hey lovess!

How ya all doing? I am keeping very busy this days due to my college submissions and dam projects, also bad weather got me sick since 9days now, still i manage to do shoot and get new blog for you all.

 I am sucker for accessories and I die for  jewellery and my favourites are earrings. While shopping, I spend hours looking at earrings and trying them on. I have this huge collection of ot that I absolutely adore. If you are also crazy about jewellery like me then check out www.ziveg.com They have amazing collection of rings, earrings,couple bands, and pendents made with Swarovski Zirconia and sterling silver.I am completely crushing over their new party wear collection and I love the fact that you can get anything engraved on the jewelry for free while purchasing it. 

Ziveg sent me this stunning pair of earring bearing many tiny Swarovski crystal with gorgeous green emerald dangler last week. I was really excited and was so glad that the earring was exactly what I thought it would be like. I so don't feel like ever taking it off my ears. It looks very rich and elegant. Do check out their online store at www.ziveg.com to have a look at their enormous collection of jewelry at affordable price. I m not only saying this to girls but men, do check it out as I think its a perfect gift for your girlfriends! Next time when in doubt, do think about Ziveg while gifting her something. Trust me, all girls die for a pretty ring even if they don't ask for it.    

Checkout pictures below :)






Comments

Popular Posts