ALL THATS PRETTY

Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening. 
-Coco Chanel

                                          Hi there!
   Firstly i want to thank you all for giving me such positive response for my Youtube channel, i will be definately super active there.
I am back with another post so sooon! I hope you guys are regularly catching up on my posts as I am trying to post as frequently as I can. I went shopping yesterday and let me tell you Mumbai is the best place to shop. Luxury goods, Top brands, Ethnic Stuff and Export surplus cheap stuff, you get it all here, but it's sooo hot here that you will die of heat and get tanned. Nonetheless, I managed to go yesterday and got some really cool stuff. I shall be sharing with you what all I got. 

So my today's post is about All thats Pretty. I came across this page on instagram called all.that.is.pretty. I am sure once you see this page you gona buy alot of stuffs from here, which happened with me to. They have most stunning and unique accessories, statement necklaces which i am completely drooling about along with cool Phone cases and awesome bags.

As you all know i love shimmery and glittery things lots , so i took this beautiful Shimmery Tote from them, its having velvet part in middle and shimmer at outer end. The bag is super comfortable in which i can keep all essentials required for my shoots. Its very light wieght which is very convinient as carrying heavy bag is so tedious.

Dream-catchers are so soothing to eyes, i love them so much that they are hanging all around my house, Haha !! I so very wanted to style this dream-catchers and my this dream was fullfilled with this Dreamy online shop called paperica. Guys you must check how creative they are, A bag full of handcrafted and unique jewellery. They keep dream-catcher in mind while creating all their master pieces. I took one pair of gorgeous earrings which looks absolutely stunning. Also i pickedup one hair accessory which can be used as book mark. I wored it as hand braclet as well. 

Checkout pictures below to see how pretty it looks. 











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts