CHILLING WITH CLOVIA.

                              "Fashion is not something that exists in dresses only. Fashion is in the sky, in the street, fashion has to do with ideas, the way we live, what is happening.

                               - Coco Chanel"


                                 Helloooo lovliesssss !!!
Imagine how awesome it would be if we could go back in childhood ? Recently i had flash back , all thanks to  paperboatdrinks for taking me back to my childhood and refreshing all my memories. paperboatdrink is a brand of non-carbonated beverages and energy drinks produced and marketed by Hector Beverages.They sent me jungle book, I was completley mesmerised and had lost into the book. 

                       Coming back to blog i bought these cute night dress from clovia. Clovia has became my most favourite brand as now they have introduced huge collection of casual wear as well. Also the lingere is very fascinating as well as trendy. I love their range of Lace collection. I took this cute white shorts and teamed it with black round neck casual tee which looks super cool with jeans as well. I absolutely love how comfortable it is. So girls checkout clovia and get your hand on hot collection.

                             I am crazily obsessed with coffee, though girls drinking more of caffine is not good for health, so keep less intake of it. Stay healthy. I shop lots of mugs, while checking for same i came across these amazing store called twogud . I picked up combo of mugs, which include two mugs. You will find that these mugs in combo are related to each other. I picked up these pair which says " I'll keep u up all night" and "coffee". Recently they have updated their collection with " Mother's day special" collection, so you can surprise your mommy's by gifting some uniqueness.Also, checkout their love collection as they have some love-dovey combos as well, which you can gift to your partners.

                             twogud  have a lot in store right from mugs,wall-art,goodness cards, love calendars,bar stuff,and lots more. Checkout their site here :twogud.













Comments

Popular Posts