SUMMER CASUALS WITH POSTERGULLY

“I have often said that I wish I had invented blue jeans: the most spectacular, the most practical, the most relaxed and nonchalant. They have expression, modesty, sex appeal, simplicity - all I hope for in my clothes.
-Yves Saint-Laurent

Hi there!
I often post about outfits that are dressy and sought after for certain events. I thought of doing a blog for you girls featuring something that we need to wear almost everyday. I am talking about casuals. Everyone needs perfect casual tees and choosing a casual outfit can be a tough job considering the fact that we wear it almost everyday and they need to be comfortable, fitted and at the same time should match the climate. 

I came across this wonderful store named www.postergully.com
For me postergully is perfect store if you are looking for summer casuals. They have wide collection of tees,tank tops which have some really fun and cool quotes which we can relate with our daily lives. There are over 50 tank tops in many colours to choose from. I loved all casuals round neck tees as i find them very comfortable as well as chic.

postergully not only huge collection of casuals tees but they also have some super-trendy phone cases with funny,inspirational and many more prints and quotes. They also have varieties of mugs,keychains,laptop skins,artworks,posters,notebooks,decorative boxes,etc.

I took one round neck sea green colour casual tee. I loved the colour as its so very gorgeous and being a pastel colour it is perfect for summers. I teamed it up a white denims from koovs and dior reflectors.

Also i pickedup a very funky iphone case which have very famous and legendary print of gabbar from sholay, i found it very cool, and it matches my tee so well. 

Checkout picture below and dont forget to check postergully for some amazing funky stuffs.










Comments

Popular Posts