GLITZ AND GLAMOUR WITH TANDJBOUTIQUE

My favourite thing in my wardrobe is my jewelry.

-Kate Reardon

Helloo lovessss !!!
I am in very happy space,as many of you must have seen that i got a new car for myself,and i am super excited as i got my hands on such hot wheels. If you haven't checked it yet then go to my instagram page and do checkout.

This is season of weddings and i am excited about it I love dressing up for the wonderful Indian weddings and I specially love picking outfits and jewellery for the same. Now that I am growing up in a lady from a young crazy girl, I am going through this whole phase of loving jewellery and ethnic outfits more than my usual casual outfits. I never used to wear anything Indian and I never really wore any jewellery but now I am falling so hard for good accessories and traditional clothes. 

I was looking out for some amazing light jewellery with quality work and ethnic routes when I came across tandjboutique I completely fell in love with their collection and we have so much to choose from their website. tandjboutique has started by two amazingly creative sisters who pay special attention to their design. Each collection is curated with the beauty & uniqueness. I loved how all of their jewellery is inspired with all of bollywood jewellery, which everyone of us desire to wear.They effortlessly incorporate the Indian influence as well as trends they identify from their extensive global travels.

I wanted to wear indo-western outfit with matching contemporary and elegant jewellery. I picked up my solid miss benett crop top and gorgeous skirt designed by me, and styled it up with ethnic kundan necklace and earrings from tandjboutique. The most amazing thing about this necklace is that it is two-sided,so we can wear same necklace on different occasions as both side have different designs,as you will find in pictures below.The best part about  tandjboutique is that each design can be found in different sections of their rings, necklaces, earrings, etc. I loved their traditional work, I went to check each picture of site and picked gorgeous earrings which i will post in different blog. The outfit and jewellery was highly appreciated at the party I went to and I am completely satisfied with their quality, delivery and designs. 

~Check out the pictures below~












Comments

Popular Posts