SPRING CASUALS


I'm a girl who loves fashion. I'm such a Cinderella - I love to put on a great dress and heels. It's fun! 
-Maria Bello

 Hi Guys!
I am so glad I started blogging. I absolutely love what I do and it makes me very happy. I am getting so much love from my followers that it almost gets me tears in my eyes. I recently got a gift of appreciation from one of my followers who sent me self made greeting card and trust me it's the best gift ever because it's hand made with so much love. I love reading all your messages and thank you for all the beautiful things you say to me. 

My today's post is all about a casual day outfit that I would like to sport on any regular day and be most comfortable in. I would like to introduce to a new amazing online store called urbane_clothing.

urbane_clothing is label by designer named SATAKSHI. She is very talented and most amazing part is that you can get customised clothes. Your taste is kept in mind and dresses are created. Get your any designs and it is made to live.I am surely going to get a lot of my designs made by her.

I got this gorgeous maxi spagetti top from them and have been loving it ever since. It's the perfect top that I would be very comfortable wearing and at the same time feel very dressed for a regular day. I rarely wear long tops but I am suddenly loving them. I should go buy more of it for summers. 

I am completely loving peach Colour of top, being pastel and soothing to eyes which is perfect for summers.The flow of top is magical, well fitted at waist and flowy from lower. I paired it up with Dark navy blue jeans, it compliements well with the top. 















Comments

Popular Posts