HOP INTO SPRING

Follow me here : beingyuga


Top,skirt - la_elegante_shop ,Heels - Tresmode ,Jwellery - urvi for Trends.


          Hello lovlies ☺ So here I'am with my first ever Personal Blog ,which is obviously about current season "spring".

         Offlate, Hottest Trend this season is "Vintage midi-skirt" & I'am Completely obssesing over them. I think its Absolutely and Effortlessly chic , and I have been waiting to wear one on the blog for a while now.

         I am wearing Pleated black lace velvet skirt from la_elegante_shop teamed up with Another current flavour of season I.e. Crop Top.

         When you hear words "pleated" and "lace" together, you might not think pretty thoughts.This skirts however,is one of the prettiest midis I've ever seen.

          I'm Donning Baby pink chiken crop top which is perfect colour for spring,having cute cut below neck line giving it a little enticing look.Crop tops are my best-friends & I guess Every girl does love crop-tops.

           Coming back, I think Midi-Skirt is perfect choice for spring Days when you wat to stay feminine & chic,without showing too much leg.

             I have wored Black velvet Stilletoes From "Tresmode" which absolutely compliment the outfit. To complete the look i have wored Hancuffs & earrings from "urvi for trends".

                 






Much love ,

Yuga Naik.


Comments

  1. yoga looking stunning ....love ur dress <3...nice photography too !!! try with other background .....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts