LACE AND MAXI

 Follow me here : beingyuga

 Maxi dress- la_elegante_shop ,Jwellery - urvi for Trends.


                      Hello lovelies !
First of all thank you for giving me such great response on my first Blog.It is really overwhelming.

So yes,here is my new blog on "SPRING ROMANCE" . BLACK , LACE , SHEER , MAXI all my favourites & when combined all together it gaved me outstanding result.I am wearing black back-less Maxi-Dress from la_elegante_shop . Must say they really got the most stylish clothes , shoes & accessories,  Go girls place your orders and get your hands on such hot things.  The dress is finished with delicate lace trim & while the lace is sheer at upper & lower part it comes with backless black slip in the sofest material.

The long , easy-to-wear & comfortable maxi dress is my go-to-specially when I cant find anything comfortable to wear from my closet.I feel really chic & sassy in this outfit.This dress is perfect for a party , including a formal party or a late night event.

Noticing that now-a-days maxi dresses from a big part of my summer wardrobe,  I came up with 5 resons to wear maxis in summer.

1. EASY TO WEAR 

A maxi dress is one piece long dress , being one peice ,theres relatively little effort to mix & match your outfit.

2. FASHIONABLE 

Maxi dress being sexy by default. You can wear it loosely with flats for chic casual look or dress up in a maxi dresses accessorized with belt & glamorous heels.The choice is endless.

3. COMFORTABLE 

No doubt maxi dress are effortlessly comfortable the free flowing style is designed to be comfortable.

4. SUITABLE FOR ALL BODY TYPES 

Almost everyone woman can make a fashion statement with maxi dress. Regardless height and body shape. All you need to do is to try few maxis and find the ones that suit you.

5. CONCEAL FLAWS

Plus size woman this is especially for you . A naturally flowing maxi dress is best cover up for your waistline and tummy. If you want to hide any unflattering lower body part in maxi dress , you can.

Coming back to my look , I am completely drolling over it. I havent accessoriesed much , only earring from "URVI FOR TRENDS" I paired it with my favourite Loreal paris Peach Lipstick.









I hope you guys like my this post. As i am sure you can see ,I am new to Blogger world. So any comments or suggestions would be appreciated!

                         Until next time,

                           Yuga Naik.

Comments

Popular Posts