EYES THAT SPEAK

                      I really like to be able to have variety and to try different things - that's the beauty of fashion.

                      -Leighton Meester

                         Hello loveliess !!
Its been getting hell hot here in mumbai and its really getting very very difficult to get out of house. My college submissions and assignments are keeping me super-busy, due to which i am not able to post that frequently. But i promise you all to be active here and on my youtube channel.

Meanwhile coming to blog. You all know my love for contact lenses, so while going through instagram i came across this store called 500rupees. This is store where you get everything under 500 rupees, isn't that amazing? They have alot in there store right from apparel to accessories to jewellery to contact lens. You will get everything under one store that too under 500/-. I picked these enticing Hazel tone contact lens,which looks very natural as well as beautiful. The quality and life of lens is very good. I have uploaded a video of "how to wear contact lens"tutorial here and on youtube, do checkout that.

One thing from there store caught my attention which was multi-purpose hair tie. You can style it in various ways, like i have styled it ( In pictures below). I styled it as hair-tie, a handcuff , neck-scraf, and belt. You can more wear it as anklet, bun-tie,etc.

 Below  are pictures,Do checkout and let me know if you liked :)









Comments

Popular Posts