PRINCESS WHITE

What I most identify with is effortless fashion, looking as if someone's not put a lot of effort into their look.
-Sara Blakely


                             Hello people !

Offlately i am superbusy with all my college assignments and projects ,due to which i am not able to post up regularly , I know thats very sad :( But no worries i am still going to be super activeon my blogs.

My today post is all about a girl want to be i.e. : PRINCESS , and for that we need to look like princess. I came across this very cute white dress from la_elegante_shop.
I fell in compltly love with it. Its a gorgette skater dress with lace at front and back. The back detailing of dress is very appealing . Its having heart shape cutout which gives ut chic look. The dress is very affordable so go and check them :)

Check pictures :)








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts