MISS CHASE

"I like looking nice, but I always put comfort over fashion. I don't find thin girls attractive: be happy and healthy. I've never had a problem with the way I look. I'd rather have lunch with my friends than got to a gym.
-Adele"

 Hey Pretty People!
I love the above quote by Adele. I strongly believe that you should be comfortable in what you wear rather than following fashion blindly. I am not saying not to follow fashion but I am asking you guys to follow fashion in your own way that makes you feel most comfortable. I am the sort of person who has all the pretty 5 inch heels but still ends up wearing sneakers with everything each day. I can wear sneakers with every freaking thing. Wear fashion in your own way and feel confident about what you are wearing. Let your fashion define you and let people know that this is what this girl is all about rather than feeling like someone else. 

My today's post is all about monochrome.I feel super pretty n chic in black n whites. Co-ordinates are in trend this dress and  I am completely obssesed with skirt and crop tops. So i took this beautiful crop top and skirt from misschase. As we all are familiar with misschase brand. They always design their clothes by keepin in-trend in mind, I am myself big fan of misschase as their designs are super sexy ranging from tops,crop tops,dresses , bottoms and many more.
The co-ordinate which i am wearing have beautiful stripe patterns. I completly loved the pencil skirt with awesome fitting which is giving defination to my body. 

When it comes to bags i am a big sucker for slings. I came across this bag brand called avantgardebags. They customise bags by themself and create a masterpiece. I picked up this sling bag with bow at front  which looks very cute. Its a leather bag which goes perfect with my outfit.

I am wearing this sexy stilletoes from himalidoshilabel. They create their shoes by keeping a theme on their mind , and i am wearing valetine theme shoes with heart shapes cut-out.

You can buy my outfit  here :misschase

Checkout pictures below :)










Comments

Popular Posts