BRUNCH READY

I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby.
-Anne Hathaway
Hey beauties!
I am always trying to give you guys a lot of variety of styles and reviews to help make your shopping decisions easier. I've discovered a new online store that has the most amazing collection of dresses.  Trust me, you will definitely fall in love with both of their collections and you’ll definitely find dresses that will make you go crazy! The brand is called mansaindia.

So i took one dress from them, Orange short dress.The dress have really beautiful fittings which is little loose from top portion and again tight at waist which gives it good flow. The colour of dress is absolutly perfect for this season as it is awesome bright colour.mansaindia self design their all products which is a very great thing as you get unique clothes.
They mix up various prints and design to create a masterpiece. I recommend every one of you to go and check their page and i assure you will surely going to love it.
I am very much obssesed with pearl and with dress i was sure to wear a pearl necklace and voila it perfectly compilments the dress.
Checkout pictures below :)








Comments

Popular Posts