MY BRIDAL DRAMA CONTINUES


I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby.
-Anne Hathaway

My todays post is all about mybridaldrama . Few days ago i posted a blog about red dress from my bridal drama. Today is continuation of same box.

As i said in earlier post mybridaldrama Is one such site which gives you chance to self-pamper yourself. Feel like a bride everyday.They have cameup with very unique Box with different theme every month, they deliver the box at your doorstep. And this month its Valentines theme box. They have monthly subscription box which includes clothing,accessories like jewellery,lifestyle products,choclates,clutches and many more things.

I recieved this beautifully packed valentines special box and trust me girls i was more then happy by seeing all products from the box. My box had one beautiful one shoulder red pencil dress and its having very unique neck, a gorgeous black sequin cape, necklace, earrings , a very soothing sceneted rose candle, a black shimmer clutch, and beautifully packed yummy heart shaped choclates.

I am wearing this beautiful cape from mybridaldrama. The cape is shear with beautiful sequin border. I teamed it up with stunning necklace from them and button earrings. I compltly love this sequin shimmery clutch which have stilletoes printed on it. How gorgeous does it look? I wored a maxi skirt with it.


Checkout pictures below :)








Comments

Popular Posts