MAKE A STATEMENT.

I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby.
-Anne Hathaway

Hi there!
I don't know how many of you know this but life of a blogger is pretty crazy. From shooting everyday to editing and handling your social media, you don't even get weekends off. Moreover even while we are on a vacation, we still think about shooting our outfits in pretty locations and posting them to keep you guys updated. 
So today while going through instagram i came across a very beautiful page imagefashion11. They have very unique and gorgueos jwellery. My eyes got stucked on this very simple yet elegant neckpiece and i had to get it for myself.
I styled this necklace with forever 21 Simple black solid backracer Tank and zara denim skirt.offlate I love denim  alot and prefer wearing it.
Try this casual look for perfect brunch, lunch or even dinner. Checkout pictures below :)









Comments

Popular Posts