STYLE QUOTES

I think fashion is a lot of fun. I love clothes. More than fashion or brand labels, I love design. I love the thought that people put into clothes. I love when clothes make cultural statements and I think personal style is really cool. I also freely recognize that fashion should be a hobby.
-Anne Hathaway

Hola!

How you all doing loveliess? As we all know valentines day is approching and many of us are excited about it. So i thought of doing a post for valentines day. 
 While surfing on instagram i came across a page called lbug.clothing.They have lots of designs and quotes to choose from and one tee stucked ma eyes on it.  The quote is "I dont need valentine,i need valentino".Like, How catchy and awesome is this quote. For the girls who are single can flaunt their attitude by wearing this tee with supercool quote and the girls who are already in relation can indirectly tell their guys to get valentino as their v-day gift. Haha  !!!Also girls You can choose from 5 colours.
So what are you all waiting for girls, go checkout and get your hands on these chic tees.
You can buy them here : lbugclothing.com.
 I teamed it up with my favourite adidas neon green casual shoes and LV belt. Glares from koovs.
Checkout pics below :)








Comments

Popular Posts