NIGHTWEAR WITH CLOVIA-FASHION

Lingerie is my next love after clothing; I think it is what is worn underneath that really inspires a woman to feel beautiful in her clothes - that inner, secret glamour.

-Alice Temperley

Hello girlies ,how ya all doing? How was your valentines day? I am sure it must super-duper exciting and intresting as well. Mine was simply fantabulous, like every year my valentine was my family and i had blast with them !! We went for a movie then shopping followed with delicious dinner !

Fancy Clothes are necesary but our basics lingere and nightwear are integral part. Once while surfing facebook 2years ago i bumped into advertisment with very exciting offer from brand called clovia And i knew i am definatly gonna utilise that offer.clovia is the biggest lingere brand that i have ever came across. I love how they design thier stuff ,its chic as well as very comfortable. Right from lingere to nightwear to sports wear to casual wear they have evreything.

I took 2 night dresses,1 night gown,and 2 casual tshirts from them. Today i am going to show you this beautiful floral printed night dress. The moment i saw this dress i buyed it. I love everything from its fittings to colour to prints,its just perfect.

Checkout pictures below :)










Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts