SUMMER CASUALS

My personal style is bipolar. Sometimes I feel like dressing in a boyish leather jacket; other times I want to dress more elegantly. Most of the time it's what I like to call 'comfortable chic': Giuseppe Zanotti flat sandals, Rag & Bone jeans, slouchy Isabel Marant shirts.

-Joan Smalls

Hi there!
It's getting so hot in Mumbai. I don't feel like getting out of home at all. Please go out of your homes wearing sunscreen. Actually put it on even if you are at home. Winter makes me so fair and skin starts glowing but by March, I am again all tanned. Also, I can't help it and I need to shoot and update all you girls about all my latest outfits and fashion. I really need to start taking care of my skin. Do suggest me some skin care products that you all use and comment below.

Today's post is all about being chic with casuals. As the heat is increasing, its getting difficult to wear that skin tight dress or even jeans. So while shopping for my summers i came across one cool store called thesouledstore.com. I picked very simple tshirt from them. The tshirt being hot red colour is too enticing with super cool quote.Its very comfortable yet chic. I wanted to team this up with jeans but  as i told you its getting difficult to wear skin tight clothes in such hot climate. So i came up with something different and styled it with simple side slit black maxi skirt. 

To give it more casual look i wored sneakers with it. I completely love how the look turned out to be. I would suggest all you girls try out this comfortable tshirts from thesouledstore.com.They have lots of colour option with tons of cool quotes. Also they have varieties of mobile cases,bags,coasters,wall art,bags and more awesome stuff to bag on. So checkthesouledstore.com and get your hands on some trendy things.

Check out pics below :)









Comments

  1. I generally use Olay's Natural White Cream or the Lotus Sunscreen 😊
    You look lovely 💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts