THAT BLACK DRESS

Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman." 
- Coco Chanel

 Hey Girlies!
Weekend is finally here! What are your plans? Go out, go crazy and have fun before the boring Monday is back! I am also going for a trip with my parents. How I love looong drives. Did you guys know I love driving and racing? I am crazy for bikes and cars. I can drive for hours without getting tired though my dad needs to keep telling me to slow down over and over again but who can blame me, he was a rally racer and drives really crazy himself.

I always wanted to try cut-outs / pee-a-boo dresses and finally i had hands on 'em.I bought this from my favourite store la_elegante_shop .
This is a cute skater dress ,the fall of dress is flawless. Its having vertical cut-out at the front of dress & effortlessly cute Butterfly-like cut-outs at the back & How i love this dress , just drooling over it !!

As the dress is skater i added a golden metal belt and Hand cuff from FOREVER 21. The belt and cuff  have carvings which gives it classy look. I am carrying ysl clutch which was a surprise gift from my handsome brother. (I love him for this haha). This is most gorgeus and chic clutch i have ever owned. Its glittery and can b carried in parties and functions.

I am wearing steve madden stilletoes which turns to be my favourite.

Checkout the pictures and video below ♡








Hope you all liked this blog :) see you all soon ,until next time!! love, yuga :)

Comments

Popular Posts