SHEAR STORY

I really like to be able to have variety and to try different things - that's the beauty of fashion.

-Leighton Meester
Hi there!
So 2016 is finally here and it's a really special year for me. I am sure you guys must have made a couple of new year resolutions, I have some new year resolutions too which I hope I am able to live up to. I am starting this new year with a lot of good vibes and positivity. I hope you all have a great year ahead and do wonders! 

I started my new year with one really pretty Black skirt from yaminimalani89. Yamini malini has an impeccable taste when it comes to fashion and this line is perfectly curated by her. I checked out the collection right before new years and completely fell in love with the gorgeous outfits. You will find amazing shrugs, dresses,crop tops, capes,amazing skirts and everything you need. Since new year was approaching, I planned on buying this gorgeous shear black skirt to dress up a little bold and stand out. This season I have been obsessed with blacks. I wear more of blacks, reds and maroons in winters and this skirt caught my eye instantly. 

The fittings of skirt are flawless and its shear below mid-thigh which looks gorgeous and bold. I teamed it up with Faballey aztec Print crop top which have beautiful back. To complete look i wored my "LOUIS VUITTON" wedges.

Here are pictures.









Comments

Popular Posts