SUMMER LOOK WITH CLOVIA

                Fashion is mysterious, as a rule. Why are blue jeans a classic? You just hit on something that happens to be timeless and right. 
                   -Diane von Furstenberg.


  Holla peeps !!! 
The climate is getting really hotter, making each and everything difficult. Especially clothes , i am finding it really impossible to wear body hugging stuffs.I was finding little loose and more comfortable clothes when i stumbled upon one dress from www.clovia.com.

clovia is as we know is India's biggest lingere brand. I love to style all its lounge wear in differnt way. Coming back to this dress, it is nothing but a night wear which i styled as casual wear. There is no rocket science in this, it is very simple. You can wear any type of dress and transform it into look we like.

So to make my look as casual i wored a simple statement necklace,which perfectly goes with the dress.The dress is very beautiful with black and white strips.Also the flow of dress is like a dream,i loved the way it fits my body making me look an inch less, Haha!!! I donned a pony tail as keepin your hairs open in this hot climate is not possible. I liked the way it complimented my dress. I completed my look by wearing black wedges.

So girls try such look and let me knw how you like it !!


Meanwhile checkout pictures below :)










Comments

Popular Posts