ALL THINGS GLITTERY

“Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” -Lauren Hutton

Hi there!
Do you know how happy you guys make me? I read all your comments, suggestions and messages everyday and it literally makes my day special. I love how you guys encourage me and motivate me for everything. I really appreciate you guys for taking out so much time to write all those sweet messages,posting my pictures. You all are really special to me. 

 I though of posting this blog post for you guys and leaving you in a shiny glittery and shimmery world. 
I have always been fond of two things. Florals and sequins or anything shimmery. The other day I came across this brand by Talented designer Devika kalia chiaro_devikakalia. I instantly fell in love with her unique collection and couldn't help but get these gorgeous Dress. I took a black dress with all sequins work,The dress that I am wearing for this post is a dream. It look so gorgeous that I feel like a princess in it. The minute I saw it, I had to get it and the minute I wore it, I didn't want to take it off ever. I completly love how the dress is been drapped from front and back which makes it look very classy.Also the flow of drape is heavenly.I teamed it up angelic jewellery from blinglane.com
chiaro_devikakalia is brilliant designer who has a lovely collection of Dresses from formal  to casual to party wear. All the designs are her own which makes it unique in their own way.You can find them all in there. So girls dont miss this out and get your hands on some very classy,unique and in-trend clothing.

Checkout pictures below.










Comments

  1. you look absoluetly stunning ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    love tgis outfit and the jewellery as well ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts