BEJEWELED

To me, accessorizing is the most fun part of an outfit. While I don't think you can't rely on accessories to make a dress that isn't working work, I do love jewelry and handbags more than anything.

-Anna Kendrick
    
                             Hello lovess !!!
I have always been a very raw girl who never liked accessorizing, carrying girly handbags or wearing heels. Now I am a completely different person. I think when you grow up your preferences keep changing. I just got my first LV bag few days ago and my parents can't believe that I am the same person who flinched at the name of designer bags. Now my dressing and preferences are slowly moving towards a little sophisticated side. I have been looking out for gorgeous handbags, elegant outfits and stunning jewelry to go with everything. While looking out for some jewelry recently, I came across this online store called flauntnflair.

        flauntnflair ,the e-store for jewellery, focuses on unique designs and is also an excellent choice for vintage-inspired jewellery. As quaint and attractive, their jewellery is trendy. Their sparkling, delightful and charming modern collection is for young girls who want to go with the latest trends and are captivated with delicate designer necklaces, charm bracelets and steam-punk jewellery.

I picked up some of my favourite pieces of jewelry from their Contemporary jewelry section and styled with an elegant semi formal outfit from koovs.com I have completely fallen in love with their statement pieces and I feel that these can be worn with both western and Indian outfits.
I picked up three pieces from them, one beautiful statement necklace , stone braclete and a diamond hand harness.Their jewelry is beautifully finished and I love how these look good with the western outfits and can be worn by people of any age group. 
Check out the pictures below to see how gorgeous the jewelry by flauntnflair looks:-








Comments

  1. those jewellery pieces are really elegant and beautiful😊💜
    Love your flaunts😉💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts