GET THAT SWAG WITH AVECAMOUR BAGS


I believe that fashion is the ultimate form if self expression therefore it really depends on my mood.
-Nicole Richie

                          How are you my loves?  <3
I hope and pray everything is good at your end!

I’m really happy and excited right now because everything is going really well personally and professionally in my life.



Now, coming back to the post, while searching for some tote bags i came across this site called avecamour.boutique . They have wide range of stylish Tote bags as well as party,casual,etc bags. The most important thing i love about them is that customise bags. They mix-match prints ,fabrics and create a masterpiece. 

Also avecamour.boutique have collaborated with top-most deisgners which is outstanding quality of them. I was very much impressed with the bags and i knew i am going to take a few. I totally love this animal print tote bag. It is beautiful green colour bag which looks effortlessly chic. 

I created swagy look with donning a cap. I absolutly love that boot cut jeans are getting back in trend. I am big fan of boot cut jeans as they look very classy,i got these from Forever21. I teamed it up with White basic tee also from Forever 21.

Checkout pictures below :)










Comments

Popular Posts