BE SMART WITH SMART JEWELLERY FROM LEAFWEARABLES.

                     "Life is too short to wear boring jewellery - unknown." 


Hey guys!
I strongly believe that our taste in fashion changes with our mood. When I am super happy, I want to wear pink and more of white. When I am upset or feeling gloomy, I wear deep red or black. And when I am feeling way too excited I am mostly wearing neons. Why be the same monotonous person everyday when you can be someone exciting everyday. Also, what I wear mostly depends on what I am panning to do that day. So if I am going for coffee with my girls I will probably wear something casual and comfy. Or if I am going for a bike ride, I would like to look more edgy. We all love having variations in our outfits everyday based on the about things so why not have variations in our jewellery too? Especially when the jewellery is smart which will keep you safe each and every second.

leafwearables is a brand which came up with this superb idea of giving jewellery smart touch. Leaf Wearables, an Indian start-up by the students of IIT Delhi and Delhi Technological University, were chosen amongst the top 10 innovative startups in India by Department of Science and Technology who accompanied Prime Minister Narendra Modi on his visit to Silicon Valley to participate in first India-U.S. Startup Konnect (September 2015).

The smart safety device was developed under project ‘Guardian’ which won an Ericsson innovation award this year, resulting in a full-fledged product and led to the start of Leaf Innovation Pvt. Ltd in February 2015. The product, now known as SAFER is a smart safety device, which can be used to trigger alarm and send signals to pre-identified phone numbers in case of emergency. SAFER works on Bluetooth low energy and thus works in coordination with the “SAFER by Leaf” app on the user’s smartphone. The device can be used as smart jewellery in the form of a necklace; and is available in three colors on www.leafwearables.com

I absolutely loved saphire blue colour and teamed it up with white casual racerback tee.
  • We can Send SOS Alerts to guardians with a double press
  • We can Share live location with your friends 
  • We can Navigate to the nearest hospital or police station 
  • It Works on Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
Technical Details
Compatible OSAndroid 4.3 and above , iOS
Item Weight36 g
Product Dimensions3.8 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm
Bluetooth VersionBLE 4.0
Special features15 minutes charging time, 7-10 days battery life, Micro USB charging port, 90dB buzzer
Weight36 Grams
App NameSAFER by Leaf
Battery Power Rating45 milliamp_hours
Whats in the boxSAFER Device, Pendant, USB cable, User Manual
PRICE : ₹ 1,999 INR
₹ 3,500 INR

Checkout pictures below :)











Comments

Popular Posts