BRUNCH READY WITH STALKBUYLOVE

Fashion fades, only style remains the same. 
-Coco Chanel

Hi there!
How are you guys doing?
It's raining everyday in Mumbai and the weather is absolutely amazing. I love listening to music and going out for long drives in this gorgeous weather. Don't you just love the smell of wet mud and the sound of rain drops?

So coming back to today's blog , I picked a gorgeous black dress from stalkbuylove.com. The dress being a layered fits body perfectly. The most enticing thing about the dress are the chain straps, it really gives it sturdy touch. We can detach the chain and voila we have a tube dress there. I wored it for a brunch and i tied my hairs to a pony with mid partings (which isnt my style at all) , although i loved the way this hairstyle complimented the dress.

I styled it with Red kitten heels and a cute bagpack. Overall this look is perfect for brunch. You can remove the chain straps, keep hairs loose pair it with stilletoe and a clutch and you are ready to rock a party.

So girls what are you waiting for? Checkout stalkbuylove.com and get your hands on hot stuffs.











Comments

Popular Posts