PARTY READY WITH STALKBUYLOVE

I think that, like any art, fashion is about expression. It allows you to express yourself and your identity through what you choose to wear.
-Erin Heatherton

 Hola girliess !
The weather in mumbai is slowly becoming a little better, atleast at night it's pretty pleasant. I just went out for a walk and it was pretty nice. I love going for long walks alone at night with just my music on and nothing on my mind. I love listening to music and at night while walking I push all thoughts of work and everything away and just enjoy my walks.

I am back with one more stunning look from stalkbuylove. I thought of doing a party look for you guys.
Bill Bass rightly said,"When in doubt, wear Red". Red is the most gorgeous color and it definitely solves all outfit problems. Wear Red lipstick and you look amazing, wear red heels and your outfit looks amazing, wear a red dress and you will look outstanding. I got a perfect party co-ordinates from  recently and I styled it for a party. This co-ordinate has a gorgeous shade of red and it's one of my most favourite dresses.I shop from stalkbuylovealmost every month and absolutely love their products. You can find really pretty casual outfits their and this is something I recently got. My love for Lace and Red colour is eternal so I got a pretty co-ordinate from them. 

The top being crop its very pretty lacy. I love its 3/4th sleeve and the fits are very perfect. The skirt is gorgeous knee length pencil skirt.
I teamed it up with my favourite black stilletoes.

I hope you guys liked my outfit. Check out the pictures below!











 

Comments

Popular Posts