MONSOON READY WITH AVEC AMOUR BAGS

"Don't be into trends. Don't make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way to live." 
Gianni Versace

Hello, Loves!
I hope that everyone’s doing good! I’ve been working a lot this past month – my schedule includes getting up for shoots and then sitting in front of my computer for several hours, editing and doing all that jazz. I’ve recently started my YouTube channel which is why I’m busy most of the time but it’s a good kind of busy you know?
I love working and keeping myself occupied and when you’re working on something you love, time flies by. It’s addictive at times, I know I’m sounding like a nerd but trust me once you find that something which gives you that spark you never want to stop!
I’m constantly learning new editing ways, reading books and what not, so that I can make myself better with each passing day because as they say, the day you stop learning, your failure starts.
Now, coming back to the post, while searching for some monsoon bags i came across this site called avecamour.boutique . They have wide range of stylish monsoon bags as well as party,casual,etc bags. The most important thing i love about them is that customise bags. They mix-match prints ,fabrics and create a masterpiece. 

Also avecamour.boutique have collaborated with top-most deisgners which is outstanding quality of them. I was very much impressed with the bags and i knew i am going to take a few. I totally love this monsoon tote bag. It is beautiful brown colour bag and its transparent which looks effortlessly chic. We can use it as beach bag also. I have stuffed it with all essentials needed for monsoon vaccations, also not forgetting to mention special compartments for sipper,newspaper, towel,keyholder, etc. You can use it in multiple ways.

I styled this bag with white high slit skirt from koovs and white self striped top from Zara. The bag compliments my whole look for mosoon. To complete the look i wored statement necklace and heels.

Checkout the pictures below :)









Comments

Popular Posts