FLAUNT THAT BACK IN STYLE WITH STALKBUYLOVE.

Hi There! Wats up guys, hope all my viewers doing great. The weather is getting change and i am absolutely loving it. Rainy season has always been my favourite.Hope you all enjoying every bit of it 😘😘
So its a big thing for my blog. And the good news is I’ve been added to the Exclusive Friends Circle of Stalk Buy Love and its such an amazing feeling. So this is my first blogpost for SBL Diaries. Before I talk about my outfit details, I would like to speak about the website – http://www.stalkbuylove.com. Its a high society online shopping destination with irresistible prices and availability of all up to date new stocks of fashionable wear. Starting from different outfits to bags.
I am complete sucker for back detailing but i find such tops/dresses very rare, but thanks to SBL,we get wide range of back detailed tops and dreses. I found a perfect red peplum top ,its backless with cute bow belt. I am absoultely loving the way top fits me.
I picked a pair of  distressed jeans, i have been hunting for this kind of highly distresed jeans and finally i found it on my favourite site www.stalkbuylove.com
I wored a red bralet with it to get more of back details and teamed it up with res sandals from http://talonsdor.com.
Here are pictures below :)









Comments

Popular Posts