PLAYING WITH COLOURS


Hola! How you al doing gals?
I completely love the quote said by one of the most amazing models of Victoria Secrets. Adriana Lima is one of the hottest and most stylish person I know. Fashion is truly about giving good energy to people. I believe that you should love what you wear, carry it with confidence and a big smile to have a beautiful aura around you. Positivism is very important and that will attract most people towards you. I feel most happy and positive in cute colourful outfits.

. Its Royal Blue day today and as i wanted to wear something fusion of indian and western stuff i opted for this effortlessly chic indo-western Dress From MYNTRA.

I love the bright colours blending In all togther. The dress have one slit-sleeve and sleeveless on other end which gives it kinky touch.The dress is perfectly justifying the psyq.
I kept it very norm and simple by wearing heeled diamond stutted sandals and hand-cuff.

Hope u guys liked the post :) Checkout pictures below.







Comments

Popular Posts