GLAM IT UP

            The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best 'cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too. 
-Ariana Grande

             Hello girliessss !! How ya all doing ? 
I am being super-busy with my college assignments ,projects due to which my posts frequency decreased. But well i am back with new posts back to back.

 How was your'll navratri? Im sure it was super-fun. Coming back to post I am not big fan of yellow colour but still i choosed a diffrent shade in this. haute_couture_5854 is amazing online store which provides you with wide range of customised products. I love sourcing my outfits from them as they make outfit as per our wish. Isnt that cool ?

So for today i picked up this lace kurta which is opaque till bust line and shear all way below. I completely love the fittings and flow of top. I opted to wear jeggings with it.

I accessoriesd this with anklet from theshoppersadda.com. This store gives you trendy jwellery pieces at the cheapest rates.

Do checkout both this stores for amazing collections.

Checkout pictures below :)








Comments

Popular Posts