FRINGE MANIA



Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong.
-Adriana Lima

We've all been seeing the fringe trend that's been going around lately, and it's here to stay, for a while at least. I personally love it, and can't seem to get enough of it. So you can imagine my happiness when I tried this Amazing Top from Dressberry india.

I liked the colour of the top and loved how it's perfectly going with my white shorts !! White shorts can never go wrong. It was pretty fun to shoot with this outfit as the fringes were swinging with the air.

I teamed it up with my black gladitors and my favourite dior shades.

Hope u liked the post :)
Do checkout the pictures below ♡







Comments

Popular Posts