THE TULLE AFFAIR

Every day my style changes with my mood. Some days I'll feel a little more grunge and wear boyfriend jeans, but in the summer I like to feel girly and wear dresses. 
 -Julianne Hough quotes

Hi there!
I told you guys a while back that I was busy designing and stiching some outfits by self. Well here is one outfit that I recently stitched and wanted to share with you.
I thought of designing this one on my own and stich it as well. As i am currently learning fashion designing i have knowledge of stiching. I always wanted to Dress lik princess but also which have a little sexy touch. 

I love tulle alot and thought of making something with it.When you think of a tulle skirt, what are the first few words that come to mind? Soft, feminine, and dainty. 
So, it’s time to channel your sassy, fabulous, and fashionable inner Carrie Bradshaw

Tulle are taking the fashion world by storm. And guess what? You don’t have to be a ballerina, princess, or fairy to take a whirl at this trend. Oh, and being a child under the age of five is not a requirement either. In fact, this style session is just for adults.

So i just buyed one basic white crop top , and stiched tulle to it in such a way that it looks like wedding gown. I loved how the dress turned out , it looks  effortlessly flawless and chic. The rear side of dress looks like wedding gown but the front is completely different. Its complete shear  which gives the dress a bold twist.

I wored a white denim shirt from MANGO ,which turns out to be my favourite brand for denims.They have amazing fittings.
To complete look i donned a pearl necklace and Accessoried with very beautiful flowers which goes extremely flawless with the complete outfit.

Check out pictures below :)








 Hope you guys got some motivation to design your own outfits and will try getting stitched something of your own. I would love to see the outfits that you all have designed on your own. Unleash your creativity!

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts