FLOWER POWER

                Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live.' - Gianni Versace.

                      Holla lovelies !!! How you all been doing this monsoon? The climate is completely mesmerising & I am enjoying every bit of it. 
Although I have expressed my love for floral prints countless times in the past,  I don't think I've worn too much of it on the blog. But don't you fret, there's a lot more of it coming your way haha! If you're not too big on them, I apologise in advance for the floral print bombardment coming soon. 

                      While surfing i came this amazing online store called the_estreet/and found a very beautiful floral dress. the_estreet has a lot of cute stuff. You have to check out their amazing outfits! There were so many outfits that I liked but picked this one as it really compliments with my style and I would prefer a short floral dress any day over other outfits. I think I am just turning more and more girly with each passing day. You should come see my room. It's all Pink! My mom thinks I am her barbie doll. 
  
                       The material of the dress is amazing! I am completely in love with the fitting too. The dress is white solid on upper part and cute floral print at lower which gives it co-ordinate look. It rather seems like skirt and top which currently I am obssesing over. Haha ;) The dress has a unique combination of pink and red flowers so you can either accessorize yourself with pink stuff or red. I picked up pink watch from another online store called   theshoppersadda. They really have cutest accessories at cheapest cost. Do checkout it. I preferred going with the safer color, Pink. I have wored it with my DIOR reflectors , sling clutch From PAPRIKA and cute colourful girly wedges from CARTLON LONDON.

                 Check out the pictures below to see some pictures of the outfit.







DRESS : the_estreet
WEDGES: cartlon London 
GLARES : Dior
BAG : Papriks
WATCH : theshoppersadda.

Hope you like my this post :)
Thanks for visiting :*

Comments

Popular Posts