THE SLIT OUT DRAMA

Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn”
-Orson Welles

Hi there!
It's getting so hot in Mumbai day by day. It's so hard to go shoot the outfit in the heat and so I get up early morning but still if there is not Sun, there are people staring like fools. Haha it's really funny but now I have got used to it, I don't give a damn. I absolutely love what I do and it's the best thing that ever happened to me. I was always into fashion but never took it up professionally. But now I am doing what I love and never have I been happier. 

I love designing clothes for myself and today's post is all about indo-western affair.
As i said in previous blog that la_elegante_shop customize clothes as per clients demand I customzied this adorable outfit for myself. 

I am wearing a hot pink floor length skirt with high slit . I love how the skirt has amazing flow and The fittings are so well perfect giving a lot of comfort. The skirt is having a fish cut shape which make me look like mermaid in some of the pictures. Haha ;) just kidding. Coming back to outfit I  am wearing a very basic solid black crop top which has always been my favourite.
The combination of black and pink did wonders to overall look. It is an indo-western outfit and can be wored at parties as well as functions. I can't wait to wear this outfit to this event I am attending soon. I would recommend you all to wear this outfit in the day functions rather than evening or night.

To complete the look I am wearing pretty pink statement necklace by #kiara & rest accessories from #zara.

Checkout pictures below :)








Hope you girls enjoyed the post. Do try this dress . I'll be back with another outfit post before you know it! Lots of love!
xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts