THAT FLORAL DRESS FROM FABALLEY

I believe that fashion is the ultimate form if self expression therefore it really depends on my mood.

-Nicole Richie

               Hi There! Wats up guys, hope all my viewers doing great. The weather is getting change and i am not much liking it. The humidity literally kills.

               So its a big thing for my blog. And the good news is I’ve been approched by Fablley to be their Exclusive blogger and its such an amazing feeling. So this is my first blogpost for Faballey Diaries. Before I talk about my outfit details, I would like to speak about the website – http://www.faballey.com. Its a high society online shopping destination with irresistible prices and availability of all up to date new stocks of fashionable wear including western and indian wear. Starting from different outfits to bags to shoes to accessories like sunglasses,hair accessories
,etc.

        So I had selected a cute floral dress from wtheir collection and i am completely obsessing over it. Floral dresses are so much in trend nowadays. They are comfy, flowy, and definitely give a look of a cute princess.
The dress have very unquie back detailing which and i am absouletely liking it.
       
           I love floral designs and this deess is perfect for summer. The colour is very sober and soothing white with beautiful red roses. It is fit and flare dress which accentuates body so well.
I paired this dress with a pearl body chain which perfectly compliments the dress design from front as well as back. To complete look i wored my favourite red and black heels.

            Dont forget to check out Faballey as they have stunning,trendy and unique collection.

Link - http://www.faballey.com

            Check out pictures below :)









Comments

Popular Posts