HIMALAYA MOUTHWASH RANGE - REVIEW

                 "Feeling Fresh, smelling clean, always practice good hygiene."

                     Hello Loveliess !!! How you all doing ? Due to shortage of time i am being little inactive here but i am as sure i will be all active super-soon. So today i am going to review Mouthwash range from one of top brands http://www.himalayastore.com.

Following are products : 

1. HIMALAYA COMPLETE CARE

2. HIMALAYA ACTIVE FRESH

3. HIMALAYA SPARKLING WHITE.





1.Himalaya Complete Care Mouthwash


Its Specially formulated with an active combination of Neem, Pomegranate and Miswak, it provides Complete protection to strengthen teeth and gums, Long - lasting fresh breath.
It Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria Up to 12 hour protection from germs
Helps prevent plaque build-up.
Himalaya Complete Care mouthwash is a No-alcohol mouthwash which does not give any burning sensation post use.

Features & details

Complete protection to strengthen teeth and gums
Long - lasting fresh breath
Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria.

PRICE - INR  96/- 
QUANTITY - 215 ml.

2.Himalaya Sparkling white 


A unique herbal formulation based on Plant enzyme technology from Papaya and Pineapple that gently removes surface stains on teeth, No Chemical bleach, It Helps prevent plaque build-up, Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria, Up to 12 hour protection from germs.

Himalaya Sparkling White mouthwash is a No-alcohol mouthwash which does not give any burning sensation post use.

Features & details

It Gently removes surface stains on teeth
It Helps prevent plaque build-up
Up to 12 hour protection from Germs.

PRICE - INR  96/- 
QUANTITY - 215 ml.


3.Himalaya Active Fresh Mouthwash


It is A refreshing herbal formulation specially power packed with Fennel and Mint helps to:

Prevent mouth odour and provides
Long-lasting fresh breath
It Removes up to 99.9% of bacteria
Gives Up to 12 hour protection from germs
It Helps prevent plaque build-up.

Himalaya Active Fresh Mouthwash is a No-alcohol mouthwash which does not give any burning sensation post use.

Features & details

Prevent mouth odour and provides
Long-lasting fresh breath
Up to 12 hour protection from germs.

PRICE - INR  96/- 
QUANTITY - 215 ml.

MY OPINION : 

Gentle, Not Stinging

I find this all mouthwash gentle and non-stinging to my cheeks. I don't like the mouthwashes that sting my cheeks and I find this one to be gentle and still effective - it refreshes my whole mouth and gives me the feeling of extra confidence that my mouth, breath and teeth and cleaner and fresher for longer than just using toothpaste alone. I like the way it feels as I swish it around my mouth and it gets thoroughly into all the crevices, nooks & crannies. There is no escape for bacteria with this yet it feels gently fresh, not harsh at all.
 They are blue/green/brown coloured liquid with a fresh taste. My tongue and throat feel refreshed too after using this. The lids are mini cup that is convenient to use. I like using this al mouthwash in unisen with the matching toothpaste but sometimes I just use this mouthwash on it's own inbetween brushes too.

My Recommendation : 


I can highly recommend this if you like a gentle but effective mouthwash.

I hope this review will be useful for all of you.

You can buy products here : www.himalayastore.com

Comments

Popular Posts