MY NYE LOOK WITH STALKBUYLOVE

What I most identify with is effortless fashion, looking as if someone's not put a lot of effort into their look.
-Sara Blakely

Hola!
It's getting so cold suddenly! I got up today morning and felt the chills. It's time to take out all your winter clothes and woolens. I did winter shopping a few days back and got a couple of amazing outfits from stalkbuylove's Winter Collection. Their collection has very subtle and elegant winter outfits that you can style everyday.
So New year is few days away and i was planning to wear something different this time, as maxi dress,short dresses are too main stream.I don't want to go clubbing this New Years but I plan on going for a nice dinner with my close ones.This new years I want to have a peaceful time with good food at an amazing place and spend quality time with my parents. For the same reason I picked up this Stunning black leather jacket,crop top and slit leggings from stalkbuylove.
To spice up things i wored this off-shoulder crop top.Off-shoulders instantly adds so much more to this rather grungy outfit.
Also i teamed this look with Slit leggings.
Just see how it pulls the whole look together. I love how this look turned out, perfect amalgamation of grungy and feminine at the same. Rock this outfit for new years party or even a formal event with slight changes according to your style and you’re guaranteed to stand out!

I got my perfect new years look, how you planned yours yet? If no then head straight to stalkbuylove and pick your Winter outfit.

Enjoy the pictures below :)












Comments

Popular Posts