FLORALS AND OFF-SHOULDERS

“I think there is beauty in everything. What ‘normal’ people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it.” — Alexander McQueen

Hey Guys!
How are you guys doing?
 Winter is almost here and Pune has started having really chilly nights. I am absolutely love the weather. You skin starts to glow, no more sweating, I can shoot more and I get amazing sleep in this weather. I am planning on doing a winter lookbook for you guys super soon. But before that let's talk about the wedding season! So many of my friends are getting married and I can't control my excitement. I am waiting to attend all the weddings and getting all dressed up in pretty outfits. I love to be in comfortable outfits during weddings as I love to run around to help with work and mostly I love dancing. I make sure to wear something which I can comfortably carry all throughout the day and it should be something I can wear with comfy flats.  

So while searching for some off-shoulder tops i came across this stunning co-ordinate from www.stalkbuylove.com.
I was so happy to find this perfect co-ordinate. The top being a crop top is off-shoulder which currently not only me but all girls are obesseing about.I just love cold and off-shoulder tops, they look elegant and trendy.
All of you must be knowing my love for florals and midi-skirts.The skirt is black and floral  which looks super awesome with the black top. The top perfectly accentuates the body make it look slimmer.
Also girls trust me florals and off-shoulders can never go wrong.

I teamed this whole outfit with a heavy statment necklace and black stilletoes.

I hope you guys enjoy pictures :)








Comments

Popular Posts