FLORAL POWER

The best fashion advice I'd say would be just to do what makes you comfortable and what makes you feel cute, and that's how you're gonna look your best 'cause when you feel your best, everybody else can feel it, too.
-Ariana Grande

Hi Girls!
So I am back again with yet another post and I am here with a lot of floral power. You can never go wrong with florals! They always look adorable unless of course you get a really weird color combination. haha! I love wearing florals on pastel shades. You can barely go wrong with pastels and florals.  Yes! I do admit that I have this crazy obsession with floral prints and why not! They look adorable. I have never in my life shopped so many floral prints!

So I came across this really nice online store called www.lemonchillo.in and found yet another perfect floral dress. This one is knee length, has a cute bell sleeves and most lovely part of dress is pastel colour. It's a really cute summer day dress.lemonchillo had  a lot of cute stuff. You have to check out their amazing outfits! There were so many outfits that I liked but picked this one as it really compliments with my style and I would prefer a short floral dress any day over other outfits. I think I am just turning more and more girly with each passing day. You should come see my room. It's all Pink! My mom thinks I am her barbie doll. 

The material of the dress is amazing! I am completely in love with the fitting too. It's a perfect  dress that has a very cute look to it because of the sleeves. I styled this dress with my dior sunnies and with modt girly pink heels from Mango. The dress has a unique combination of pastel blue and pink flowers so you can either accessorize yourself with pink stuff or blue. I preferred going with the safer color, Pink. Normally I don;t accessorize much and just wear my  ring and a watch. Here I went all nude and didn't wear any accessory. It's a very neat dress focused girly look.

You can buy lemonchillo stuffs at myntra,flipkart,lemonchillo, and more !!

Have a look at pictures below :)












Comments

Popular Posts