DELICIOUS JEWELLERY WITH CUP_CAKE_STORY

 “Fashion is what you’re offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose.” — Lauren Hutton
Hey lovelies, Hope you are doing great? 😍😍
So I’m back with another look book for all my fashionistas out there! So it’s spring and I have a really special look today which would definitely compliment the serene climate of spring.
We all have sweet-toote,I am myself a big foodie and have special corner for Sweets. Imagine wearing sweets jewellery , how awesome it would be !!! 
There is this store called cupcake_story . I am completely drooling over all their jewellery and accessories. Their collection ranges from necklace, earrings,keychains, danglers, etc. And all of the stuff is handmade by the beautiful owner of cupcake_story.
I picked up choclate bar necklace and teamed it up with forever 21 white denims and white solid zara top with adidas neon sneakers. I hooked the donut dangler to necklace, you can use it to decorate your pens,mobiles,keys,etc. Also checkout how i styled the cupcake keychain.
All the stuffs are made with love and they look so enticing , i feel like eating them, but my bad cant eat..haha !!
So girls go get your hands on yummy jewellery !!!








Comments

Popular Posts