PINK CO-ORDINATES

“I have always believed that fashion was not only to make women more beautiful, but also to reassure them, give them confidence.” — Yves Saint Laurent

Hey Girls!
My today's post is all about co-ordinates.with chic crop top and skirt combos dominating the red carpet… and everywhere else. Basically worn as a two-piece dress, there are endless ways to customize this lasting trend and make it your own.

It really can work for anyone. With no fit or form specifications to follow, you can simply mix and match your BurdaStyle patterns until you find the perfect pair! You can also easily add a waist seam to a dress pattern, and with a few fitting adjustments, create your own separates.

I came acrosd this skirt and crop top set from la_elegante_shop. This co-ordinates can be customised into any colour and any prints of choice.Isnt that awesome? Yay !!
I love this baby pink colour,it look effortlessly girlie and cute. I felt like a barbie for moment,  haha ! I  wored simple pink floral wedges , aviators to complete the look.

Hope you like the post :) 




Comments

Popular Posts