CRUSHING OVER BLACK

If you look back in history of the women who are most memorable and most stylish, they were never the followers of fashion. They were the ones who were unique in their style, breakers of the rules. They were authentic, genuine, original. They were not following the trends.
-Nina Garcia

Hi there!
  Hope you guys are doing great! I am back again with a new post. Yay! You guys know that I am obsessed with black and shear? It's like whenever I go shopping and see anything floral, I can't buy anything else. I love wearing those girly Trendy mesh tops and trust me with black, you can never go wrong.

I don't know if you guys noticed this but I am shop a lot from stalkbuylove and I am crazy about their amazing stuff. Every month they come up with a new collection and I make sure to go buy something that I love from that. They have an amazing collection of bags and clothing. I love their maxi dresses and co-ord outfits. Recently I got this amazing new black mesh top from them and I am completely in love with it. I though of sharing this top with you guys and telling you all about it.
The top is having great peplum fall, its mesh shear top giving it chic feminine touch.

I teamed it up with pair of edhardy blue wash studded denims.I have always been an Ed Hardy fan. I love the classic tattoo design prints, the skulls, hearts and dragons. I used to only wear black and mostly Ed Hardy. I love their crazy bold prints and it totally defines a part of me.  

I styled this outfit with my black stilletoes and blue DIOR reflectors.

Check out pictures below ♡









Comments

Popular Posts