GLAM QUOTIENT

“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.” 
— Ralph Lauren

Hi Girls!
I have been obsessing over some gorgeous statement necklaces. I just realized that these  metal necklaces can make any outfit look amazing! I got a couple of them and you would see me styling them with a lot of outfits now. Just to show you how they can make a simple outfit look glam, I did a shoot with a long Blue top from la_elegante_shop new collection and styled it for you. 

You would find a lot of comfortable long tops on  la_elegante_shop.I love styling them and making them look different. I picked up a very stylish and elegant top  and styled it with pair of white denim. The top having very sexy and chic back. This days stylish back outfuts are in trend. I wored two way necklace and i am completly in love with two sided necklaces.Bright colours always look sturdy with white denims.Either you can wear the top as it is with shorts and sneakers or you can glam it up a little.

 I have put Ruby Woo on my lips and if you still haven't got this lipstick then please get it. This shade of red is truly magic. So here is how I styled this gorgeous blue long tee to give in a little edgy punch and make it look more glam.

Check out pictures below :)








Comments

Popular Posts