MONOCHROME VIBES

“Fashion is not necessarily about labels. It’s not about brands. It’s about something else that comes from within you.” 
— Ralph Lauren


             Heyaa peeps !! wassup ? I hope everything's going all great :) My last post was all about white and white and It may seem like I'm on a loop about this, but something I've always emphasised on from the very beginning, and I still believe in, is experimenting with my style. It's something I strongly recommend, because you never know whether you'll like something unless you give it a shot.
   
             I mention this again today because when I came across this dress from fashnopolism stunning collection, I was very apprehensive, but since it caught my eye, I decided to give it a go. However, when I received the dress, I was once again doubtful about how it would look. Since their website has a huge variety of clothing options (making a choice was quite difficult haha).The dress is very gorgeous having upper part solid black and its lower looks like skirt having zebra stripe. The dress moreover looks like skirt and top which i completely love.I opted for wearing stockings which gaved it little edgy look.

                         I am wearing STEVE MADDEN stilletoes and accessories by CANDIES BY PANTLOONS. Aviators from RAYBAN completed my look.








Do chekcout  fashnopolism for most gorgeous and cute stuffs.
Until next , Cya.

Comments

Popular Posts