SHINE ON WITH RUTUZCOLLECTION

My favourite thing in my wardrobe is my jewelry.

-Kate Reardon

Hello all my goregous followers !! I am so overwhelmed by the efforts you all do to support me, i really appreciate it alot ❤ Also now our family is of 50,000 plus, loads of thanks and love to all of you for supporting me.

So coming to today's blog i came acroos this store called rutuzcraftstudio .I completely fell in love with their collection and we have so much to choose from their website.  rutuzcraftstudio has started by two amazingly creative person who pay special attention to ger design. Each collection is curated with the beauty & uniqueness. I loved how all of their jewellery is inspired with all of bollywood jewellery, which everyone of us desire to wear.Theyeffortlessly incorporate the Indian influence as well as trends they identify
from their extensive global travels.

I picked up a very beautiful pearl handmade necklace. I wanted to wear it with contemporary western outfit. I picked up zara floral crop top and paired it up with forever21 pencil skirt, which happens to be my favourite. The best part about   rutuzcraftstudiois  that each design can be found in different sections of their rings, necklaces, earrings, etc. So giries go and check their page for some gorgeous handmade jewellery.

Checkout pictures below :)














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts