PARTY READY WITH STALKBUYLOVE AND TALONS DOR

Hi There! Wats up guys, hope all my viewers doing great. Slowly the weather is getting change and i am absolutely loving it. πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜
So its a big thing for my blog. And the good news is I’ve been added to the Exclusive Friends Circle of Stalk Buy Love and its such an amazing feeling. So this is my first blogpost for SBL Diaries. Before I talk about my outfit details, I would like to speak about the website – http://www.stalkbuylove.com. Its a high society online shopping destination with irresistible prices and availability of all up to date new stocks of fashionable wear. Starting from different outfits to bags. So I had selected the black Maxi dress from their collection and i am completely obsessing over it. Maxi dresses are so much in trend nowadays. They are comfy, flowy, and definitely give a look of a princess.This dress have net patches which gives it trendy look along with elegance. It’s truly comfortable and best for special occasions. 
The dress is ankle length dress which also happens to be like ball dress and this kind of dresses are creating a lot of buzz in town. I love the fittings and flare of dress which acentuates my body so well.
Checkout pictures below :)










Moving on to complete the look I have paired my oh-so-gorgeous kitten heels from this awesome website, http://talonsdor.com! So yes, I have designed these beauties by myself and I absolutely love how they have turned out.I always wanted valentino,but as we know it burns our pockets(haha ;), talons dor gives you option to create your own shoes. You can design your own shoes, from this website: http://talonsdor.com/ by your own choice of material for each of the parts! How cool is that right?



Coming to accessories i wored a black diamond studded choker made all by myself.

Hope you liked the posts😊

Comments

Popular Posts