MY KIND OF JEANS FT. VOLANTE JEANS

Fashion fades, only style remains the same. 
-Coco Chanel

Hi there!
How are you guys doing?
It's raining everyday in Mumbai and the weather is absolutely amazing. I love listening to music and going out for long drives in this gorgeous weather. Don't you just love the smell of wet mud and the sound of rain drops?

So coming back to today's blog , i came this wonderful and dreamy brand called VOLANTE JEANS https://www.instagram.com/volantejeans/
When i came across this brand and found so many intresting and contemporary jeans designs.
I picked up 4 different kinds of jeans and styled them i  different ways. I absolutely loved the fabric,fittings and the comfort i got in this all jeans.

1) HEBE - Straight fit jeans😍

My love for this jeans is very clear as it have my favourite  Floral embroidery as well as its Ripped ! I am suprised as how the jeans is so stretchy & comfortable !






2)HEBE- Mid Rise Flared Jeans
 This is classy jeans with stunning floral cutouts. What i loved about it is the
 timeless versatile fit. The jeans perfectly accentuate the body and is flared at the bottoms giving it contemporary look.
It is very comforatble and i can literally be in it for whole day.


3) Skinny ARTEMIS Mid Rise Jeans (Mildly Ripped )

This jeans have Contemporary Pinup fit. What i loved about this jeans is that its cropped up jeans which is currently my favourite. I absolutly love cropped jeans which fits my body really well and this one is so perfect for me. I am loving the comfort of this jeans and fittings.



4) Shorts
So volante introuducted to this stunning shorts - An all season essential with a blend of
vintage & contemporary. How amazing does this floral embroidery look ,I am absolutely obsessed with it. I swear by this shorts and this particular embroidered shorts have became my go-to shorts. I swear by this shorts and can be literally be in it for days. The ripped and lower frayed part is really beautiful and looks absolutely contemporary.




So girls what are you waiting for? Checkout https://www.instagram.com/volantejeans/ and get your hands on hottest jeans.

Comments

Popular Posts