MY HAIR CARE STORY WITH WELLA PROFESSIONALS

For me, hair is an accoutrement. Hair is jewelry. It's an accessory.
-Jill Scott

Hi girls!
I hope you all are doing well. Welcome back to my blog!


So, I was going through all of your messages a few days ago, and most of you have been asking me if I have been using a new product over the last two weeks. Hair for me like the quote above said- the most important accessory. All you need is good hair to look your best everyday.  So how do you strengthen your hair or make it thicker and how you can make your hair Frizz free? I’m here to tell you about the all new Wella professional oil reflection Shampoos and Conditioners that can give you thicker,stronger and Frizz free hair in just 7 days. I accepted their 7 day Frizz free hair challenge and i am stunned over the results i got. 

“Hairdryers or straighteners, I don’t fear them anymore because I have the New Wella Professionals oil reflection. Hair feels thicker, stronger!” 

Here are products i got : 
1.LUMINOUS REBOOT MASK


IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES

This is Mask that nourishes and replenishes the hair structure leaving the hair smooth and luminous.

INGREDIENT:
WHITE TEA EXTRACT

AVAILABLE SIZES:
 30 ml, 150 ml, 500 ml


                2.LUMINOUS REVEAL SHAMPOO

THIS IS RECOMMENDED FOR ALL HAIR TYPES

Its Light moisturizing shampoo leaves the hair deeply cleansed and luminous.

INGREDIENT:
WHITE TEA EXTRACT

AVAILABLE SIZES:
50 ml, 250 ml, 1000 ml


My recommendation
I would definately recommend this product as my hair feels more stronger, smoother and frizz free.
Wella professionals has been really working out for me and the mask does wonders for my hair. Try it for yourself and see how it starts working on your hair in just 7 days and makes it stronger,shiny and frizz free.
Well, trust me I never go for hair spas’, I never oil my hair and I also never use anything except a shampoo and good conditioner. I took the wella professional 7 days challenge and the new shampoo and conditioner really works! The product has the goodness of oil. It strengthens the core of your hair making it thicker, stronger, Frizz free and more manageable in just 7 days.
My hair used to be pretty brittle but now it is so much stronger. Trust me if your hair looks good, you’ll automatically be more confident.

Check out pictures below : 






Comments

Popular Posts