PEACHY AFFAIR

I'm not interested in clothes that just convey a certain look or fashion. Clothes for me have always been a form of self-expression. 
-Phoebe Philo

                        Hey there !! 
          How you all doing? I really missed you guys in past days as i am not very much active here.
          The wardrobe transitions that happen between seasons are my favourite! Not only do I get the chance to wear things that have been lying around the back of my closet for months, but I also get an excuse to go shopping! (not like we need one now, do we?) As some of you may probably know, I'm always up for an outfit that is feminine, soft and pretty. This season is the perfect time for me to channel that side of me, and I certainly make the most of it.

           stalkbuylove been always my muse for season transitions. Recentely they introuduced new ranges of Formal and sports wear which i am completely obsessing about. Coming back to this post, I opted for a peach coloured Shirt dress.
The most thing i loved about this dress is the criss-cross pattern at waist part, which looks effortlessly chic and elegant.

                   The colour of dress is lovely blush shade of peach , i am completely drooling over it. This dress is casual which is perfect to wear for brunch and coffee also if teamed it with up accessories it will be classy for evening parties.

                  Check out pictures below :)











Comments

Popular Posts